That's pretty devious JT, I'm impressed! :thumbs:
Always easier to ask for forgiveness than ask for permission, Steve. :thumbs: Nice Bike! :cool:
That's smart thinking there 343amc. :thumbs:
:doh: meant to say the left pillow bearing may be borked, as the right (fixed) bearing is new / attached to the shaft, if I've read correctly....
I agree, I think you found the 'root cause' of the issue. TT, do you have any dealer support? It might be worth a call or visit to explain...
That's what I was afraid of .. If the shaft was being 'racked', my first check would be the pillow bearings: rollers, bearings, and gears are...
That's an excellent idea - rule out the pellets as a possible cause, if suspect. :yes: TT, did the replacement part include the pillow /...
x2 - Nice to meet you and welcome!
I think you nailed it, focusing on burn quality and heat output. For the heat output part, as it's measured here w/ the K-type thermometer,...
You guys have been burning a lot longer than me, I'm still learning here - I'm sure you'll get it dialed in w/ no problem. It's kind of handy...
Well, we were taught to respect our Elders, JT. :D
And I am grateful for that JT, those spreadsheets you created & the hours/weeks/months worth of testing you did were a HUGE help to me last...
dammit smoke, now I'm hungry again. :picard: Nice Dinner! :thumbs:
:rofl: :lol:
Not going to bite on that one Steve, posting on a public forum.. But will say Props & Respect to the folks that posted in that thread for...
Yeah, I know that. They could even drive their truck to the local BBS and pickup pellets to deliver to these folks, lots to be had there. But...
There oughtta be a law.. Wait, there is. I just hope those folks get some resolution, or compensation back, when it's said and done.
Decent pellets at the local HD are still commanding a 40-50 dollar premium in pricing, they fully know what is the good stuff here.
That's just COLD, Skeeter. :rofl: :lol:
That's a little Evil will - she really did win, placing the note in that location today. :D ( You may be heading back out for another...