Ok, have come to the conclusion this is really futile trying to do anything w/ tires over the phone.. My head is still spinning from rapid-fire...
And a visual record, before the destruction, um meant demolition, commences. :yes:
That's another excellent tire G - still in 'reconnaissance' mode here this am. I still have some calls to make to see what's available...
Appreciate the excellent info JT, it helps. :yes: That choice just became much easier here also ($$$), thanks again. :cheers:
Eesh, that's -17,996.2 F, that will turn your Beer into a popsicle real quick.. Better put on another blanket or two. :D
JT, did I read correctly that you got the General Altimax Arctic tires for this season? Asking because I need to get some snow tires on the '00...
Way to get it done Snowy! You have been busy. :yes: If you don't mind me asking, what type of nut shells are you burning there? Just curious.
THANKS Will, appreciate that Buddy. :p :cheers::drunk::cheers: ETA: Well, the Beer is tasting really good, anyway. Wife has already pirated a...
"If" you believe the Manufacturer's claim, up to 28,000 BTUs, measured by some secret method & using some type of -Rocket Fuel- as the heating...
I'd be happy with a Beer a day.. :rofl: :lol:
Looks real nice Pete, very festive. (I dunno even know which container our lighting is in yet. :picard:) Happy Holidays!
That looks most refreshing Will. :cheers: Nice Pic ! No Stella yet :( but picked up some Miller Lite 16 oz Aluminum bottles w/ screw cap top...
Yup, she's a petite lady: 16" wide x 18" deep x 38" high. ( 40.6 cm x 45.7 cm x 96.5 cm. )
That's a beautiful pic, Smoke. :yes: :cheers:
Don't Worry ...Be Happy... :D
I like that 2nd pic, that furnace looks like hot-rod w/ all the 'chrome' piping, very nice. :thumbs: You guys do great installs! Just so you...
Hope you have an -excellent- ride Steve. :yes: Did the shop do anything for you on that bent frame? (I hope so.) Same here, I didn't think we...
Just saying, you're gonna have to up your game, Steve .. :D Been there, done that .. :picard: It IS a really nice bike though! :thumbs:
Translation: I want gold & diamond jewelry for Christmas. :rofl: :lol:
It's warmer in your house than it is in the Bahamas currently. Nice.. :yes: