Nope, in the woods ivanhoe - but I did grow up in the city. Didn't need one then either. :D
Wish I had a pot to pizz in..
Made some calls today, looks like $40 - $50 per rim, condition "A" .. Still scouring CL for a better deal. Today was a top 10 December day here,...
"Riot Gear in parking aisle 5 .."
Thanks Snowy, now the post about running the shells through a shredder fan makes sense. Learning new stuff here, thanks for the info, and...
Found them, but sticker-shock for OEM steelies, more than the tires. :jaw: Will be making some calls tomorrow am, we'll see what the local...
Just like at home here.. :picard::pete: :p :cheers:
Yeah, too much 'analysis paralysis' today. (I blame last night's Beer. :D) I really do appreciate all the help & feedback from everybody, many...
Nah, I've been "driving Ms. Daisy" for years now, she will never wear the chauffer's cap. And that's a-ok with me. ( About the aren't sober...
Excellent - Thanks much for the info, going to head over to the website now. :cheers:
Not off-topic at all Ambient: in NH many roads were in the same condition you describe, Thankfully the DOT has been properly fixing them (state...
Not entirely off the list, but your experience gives a healthy dose of 'caution' - our trusted Mechanic is unable to help w/ any tire mounting or...
Another great tire, Thanks Ambient - they are on the 'potentials' list here.
Aww, you guys are KILLING me here, all I want is some freakin' s**w tires, my head is spinning again... :rofl: :lol: Seriously, Thanks for all...
I'll give him a call, as long as I'm heading to Barrington ... Travel-wise, "In for a penny, in for a pound", as they say. :yes:
That's my concern as well, closest Wmart that does tire installation is an hour away, and is going to require a in-person visit .. But it is...
They're on the list - Thanks Much - for the recommendation and link G. :yes:
:picard: Yeah, but I'm not regretting one minute of it. :thumbs: Wise words sir. This is NOT the morning to be doing this :picard:type of...
I wish - that got me married, w/ two children (to boot. That just sounds wrong) as a BONUS gift.. :rofl: :lol: :picard::D
I'm thinking that's -exactly- what I'll need to do here also 343amc - appreciate the info, Thanks. :yes: The Camry has a full-size spare in it...