Using compressed air, going from either side (Heat Exchanger -> panel passage, Combustion motor housing -> panel passage) may give you good...
THAT'S the spirit LW, I thought I detected a shift in the Earth's orbit this morning. :D
$27.50, not including tax.
:rofl: :lol: Let the Holiday festivities begin !
Cookies and Ale sounds like a -fine- Holiday snacking combination Smokey. :thumbs:
Thanks. It was a labor of love, Oct. & Nov. '14 was much different vs. this year.. I knew we had to make a major change - life's too short to be...
Smart call, ban83. :yes: A painter's tarp or three will help w/ any fallout from the stove.. I'd go medieval on it. Beat it with a hammer, and...
Do you have access to compressed air? That was a HUGE help when I was rehabbing the Francesca stove here, 125 PSI, a blow nozzle, and a few...
Agreed, Powerball ticket time - but dammed if I know how to play all those ones on the same ticket.
Recommend getting (2), a simple one to measure intake air temp, and a higher temp. range to measure heat exchanger output .. Depending on intake...
"Turbocharging" is always an option, and given the length of venting that may be a good investment, $$$ wise.
That doesn't sound absurd at all - I moved the stove on the hearth here a few weeks back to do some maintenance and inadvertently shifted...
Gotcha - and to TT also, of course. :yes:
Thanks for the update Dewain & keeping folks informed. :yes:
A most excellent Sig line. :thumbs: I learned a valuable lesson this weekend: while the concept of 16oz. re-closeable screw cap aluminum cans is...
Looks like this weekend is the next chance JT, a bit chilly outside today here.
Agree w/ BAN83, you did the right thing. May want to monitor social media (G+, Yelp, FB, etc.) for any post from this wingnut about her visit to...
Roasting pot ? :smoke: :whistle:
Nice looking tree - smart to get one early. :yes: Great price too. HD is much the same in our area. Just got the order from the Boss, time...
Compared to ivanhoe's locale, it well may be .. still wishing for that pot ..