I wish it was that easy ivanhoe, to just hookup a cheap USB -> WiFi dongle and have it work, but it's not.. Here's why: Most 'consumer'...
Yeah, but they don't know what kind of Bear they're messing with. :yes: Hope it's all good for you soon Smokey, keep plugging away..
Maybe he would gift those back, seeing as it's your Birthday? :whistle: Happy Birthday WW ! :thumbs: Have a great day !
That's a -excellent- pic, imacman.. :yes: At work, again.. :picard: Sigh.
Right off the vertical rise above the furnace heat exchanger / before the distribution box, it's basically direct furnace air on that branch,...
Those were popular when I was growing up, see I missed the whole Disco thing by about 10 years, but I was fortunate to be schooled in a wide array...
That's too bad Smoke, but not a wasted trip - at least you know how it was kept / avoided any electrical issues if you had purchased.
Given you are pulling in basement air, which may be up to 20 F + / 8 - 10 C colder vs. inside room air, Temp. at the heat exchanger outlet is...
:picard: :rofl: :lol:
I respectfully disagree - unless it's a -highly- motivated stove owner bidding on eBay, highly likely the stove won't get picked up. Tell him you...
"Ooh, how do you like your love ?? ... " :D I blame the Beer (and Wife) for that post. :thumbs:
Throw in a 6 pack & up the offer.
Hello Stranger ! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Hi ban83, Here's what I've been using: To measure firebox temp off glass: ( One here is an "OEM" branded IR gun ) -- Etekcity Lasergrip 774...
Kitty says Thank You for more Cat Toys .. :thumbs:
That definitely sounds like lack of air in the firebox. Yes, if the room blower fan is 'stealing' air from the intake (combustion) air inlet,...
Yo Baby! Disco is back ! :jaw: :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:
I'd say that's -excellent- run time for a stove on a UPS, IHP. :yes: At an Excellent price too!
He's telling us to get off our lazy azzes, drive up to Eastport, pickup some Raye's, get some fish, and start canning. I think. :yes: Smokey,...
Nice to see a FHC shake-down going on.. :rofl: :lol: First it's lunch money, next Pellets and Beer.. :picard: