Really liked the LaCretes also, they burn real clean and hot w/ minimal ash, another -excellent- pellet. It's another pellet that can burn for...
The hardwoods are still at a premium around here, co-workers are burning Cubex, or Barefoot, this season and pooled their order / got a decent...
That's a handsome looking stove Skeeter, like the color. :yes: What brand/model is it? You have a diverse mix of pellets there. Address...
Might have been an air issue.. Having burned a few tons of the Granules LG - if they don't have sufficient combustion air, they will burn slow...
I just started decorating the tree.. [ATTACH] Hope everyone is having a Merry evening .. (Lots of nice Beer pics!) :cheers::drunk::cheers:...
You forgot Naughty.. :D Merry Christmas all !
I think Grizz & the other site wizards turbo-charged the website, running -blazing- fast now. :thumbs: Thanks guys! :cheers::drunk::cheers:...
Why, Thank You. :D Yes, the heat exchanger tubes are a 'joy' to clean, but you should be good to go until end-of-season maintenance. (...
I see you finished decorating it already. :D :cheers::drunk::cheers: Glad to read all the kids will be home! (Ours got home last Friday.)...
With the stove fully heat-soaked, the difference in feed rate between 1.2 lbs / .544 kg and 1.4 lbs / .635 kg per hour is 15 degrees F / 9 C...
Best advice I can offer to keep the vehicle rolling to over 200,000+ miles is to refresh fluids at scheduled maintenance as needed:...
Tip: If you would prefer not to alter the workbench.. cut and size some 2x4 lumber to the same size as the bottom bench supports, counter-sink...
Much the same here: I would rather she picked out something she really likes / would otherwise not get, so it's cool with her. Plus the...
Oh, yeah - just a little bit ! :rofl: :lol: Looks totally different than last time I saw it - Excellent - job ! LOTS of extra space for the...
I think 'someone' is craving a little venison for the Holidays .. :thumbs:
Hey, I've been there too! (At least a couple of times that I know of), always had a lot of fun there. :rofl: :lol: Hoping to visit again real...
Not too much new here in dreary Stoddard, NH - cold, light rain, and stove still running 8-10 hours per day. I've been way too busy to get any...
You both do - nice looking fixtures and nice color flooring. :yes: Looking really good Will ! :cheers:
x2 - Welcome !
Anytime. :cheers::drunk::cheers: