x2 - Sorry for your loss Larry.
Gonna give it a try, been watching YouTube vids most of the evening, it may just be the motor coupler, which would be cool - Thanks for the info...
Excellent! Thanks G, will do. :yes:
I wish - on the work program until ? next week. :( Got up this morning, wife goes 'There's something wrong with the washing machine, it was...
Excellent Point !...
Looks great G - that's a good day's work right there. Time for a Smoothie or three. :thumbs:
Gotcha. Nothing ventured, nothing gained - like you said, your P61A can burn just about anything, it just doesn't like Granules LG, that's cool....
Was outside doing final pickup before work this a.m., ground turned from wet to hard freeze in the span of 24 hours. Stove will be operating a...
Yup, that about sums up the extent of my luck here. :picard:
Kind of hard to miss, seeing as it's on TV pretty much every other commercial, when all the ladies are watching. ;) Oh, and I was referring to...
The Blue pill Smoke, take the BLUE pill.. :D
Wow, THANKS Steve, that'd be just great.. Ughh.. :p ( I'm still trying to awake from the food coma I've been in from the past few days -...
Shhh.. Yes, no rest for the wicked. Very quiet here though, so it's cool.:yes:
I think that he preferred to stay at your home is telling, Sub - Kudos to you and your wife for opening your home to your FIL and allowing him to...
I'm just sayin', you don't want him turning around due to a vehicle issue, do you ? ... :D
You should be outside checking the oil, tire pressure, etc. on that vehicle, making sure he's good to go & has a safe trip .. :whistle:
VERY Naughty Sub, very naughty.. :rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
Very nice Jay - Congrats to you and Joey! :thumbs:
You too Scotty !
I know, and I was VERY careful. :D Hope you had a great Christmas Smokey! It was an excellent one here. :yes: