Very smart to get that stuff done now bcarton. :yes: Congrats on the 1 year stove anniversary! That happens for the Ecoteck here in just a few...
Well 'Judge Judy', pellet variety is the 'spice of life', so to speak. :D Maybe that's the justification for some of the higher pricing on...
Given what I've read and that news link that TT posted above, I'd say you were fortunate for that 'association' Dewain - glad to read you got your...
Plenty of "Pellet Porn" here LW... :rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
Update: have been burning -only- La Cretes for the past week, stove typically needs to be shutdown 18 hours w/ other pellets in order to clean out...
Dunno if it helps, on the Ecoteck stove here, the top auger is exposed and secured w/ a C-clip on the outer housing - this section, being exposed...
That's what I do here, use compressed air for the deep cleaning. The mess is considerable.. Have to do this when the "Boss" isn't around.
I just re-read this in the previous post. -- For starters, I would -disconnect- the thermostat, and verify the stove runs at -all settings- as...
I think it would, IIRC you can basically 'remote control' certain portions of the stove from the software, that would be a huge aid in testing,...
I dunno what the air pump's function in the stove is, but assuming it is an 'air assist' at lower settings. Have you verified the air pump is...
Can't beat that - excellent. For "cabinet" storage, I just use a 3-tier heavy-duty utility shelf I picked up @ HD for about 40 bucks on-sale here...