NICE speeds Smokey, you did a great job upgrading there, fully 10x faster than the DSL here. :yes: (Latency & Jitter look very good/excellent,...
Thanks for the pics Pete - that washer seems to be a popular model, and the next step (or 2) up from the basic Amana model, and marketed under...
Have a great Birthday Larry! :thumbs:
So I got a second opinion on the Washer today, and some great info / news. I explained what I found - knowledgeable Service Guy told me I was...
Already gone. :vulture: Sigh. Thanks much though. :yes: If I see ya @ HD I'll be sure to Yell & cause a scene.....
:rofl: :lol: I guess I'll be needing the 'Jeopardy' remedial class also. :picard:
Raising a bottle of Miller Lite in toast to 3 more semesters.. and Hanging in there.. :yes: :cheers::drunk::cheers:
Appreciate all the great info guys, :handshake: yeah, we use way too much detergent here also, and have the same "great" luck w/ warranties...
Thanks Pete - local HD has no scratch-n-dent units, planning to travel out to Concord/Manchester area tomorrow, a lot more options there in...
(2) girls, a sophomore and junior in college. Wife and I are very blessed, they consistently achieve High Honors / Dean's List grades, both are...
Cool. :yes:
Sure, really looking forward to THAT skillet bashing & woodshed banishment.. :rofl: :lol: :heidi: :loco: :crazy: :shiver: Thanks for...
Me too Will & G. :yes: At $250 + of parts and tools needed to properly rehab, and without knowing if the transmission will be good or bad...
Happy New Year to all FHC peeps ! -- Got to tear into washing machine more yesterday. The washer had a tub seal leak -> clutch & brake are...
"I'll take Films of Keanu Reeves for $500, Alex."
I used a circular pad sander disk, 180 grit, and worked it -very- gently to get the worse off the upper tubes when rehabbing here. The disc is...
Thanks G, Yes, the savings are considerable, we've been doing that for both -ladies- (almost said girls, sigh.) since they started College. It's...
I was just talking w/ my daughter about this yesterday, using a new Kindle Fire HD as a tablet with Bluetooth keyboard, as Amazon Student Prime...
Yeah, even the '00 Camry here feels "small" sometimes on the road vs. vehicles built today, always favor traveling on back roads vs. Interstate...
Sounds like he took great care of it, was probably glad to hear the Burb would be put to good use when sold Snowy. -- That rig has more interior...