Don’t you mean you wife will be getting those next week …
I have talked about Bandidos going up in price but they are going for $50 now for 60. I was buying them for $19 about 3 months ago.
The other ones that did it were some Vanilla cheroots.
I finished up my Tabak Con Leche, this is the only Drew Estate that I have every gotten tar out of. I have had some cheapo flavored ones do this....
I am going to have another Ramon Bueso Project tomorrow just to re-evaluate my impression of them, I just can’t get it out of my head. Today I...
Lol
I was really looking forward to this one, maybe the flavors were very subtle & my pallet isn’t refined enough to taste but it certainly seemed...
That looks like a delicious plate of heartburn.
There is a small town about an hour away from us that is named Afton, I used to take my wife to a restaurant there for Valentines Day & her...
It’s nice to be able to get ahead.
This Onyx has a great burn but no real flavor, at least to me. The ash held on for about 1/3 of the cigar. It was nice to try a different cigar...
I am going to have this Onyx Reserve Churchill my buddies dad gave me. It is a very light weight for a Churchill & a very easy/light draw. [ATTACH]
Those look & sound like a very tasty cigar.
I just looked at Cigar Page it looks like the scorcher deal is over. I am not sure if CI owns the site or not. Edit: After doing some digging &...
I had a Tabak today after dinner [ATTACH]
Cigar Page is having what they call “scorcher deals” one minute sales, anything from 5packs to boxes. I have compared prices to other sites &...
Any of you gents tried these : [ATTACH]
I just saw those advertised some where. How is it ?
[MEDIA]
[MEDIA] Apparently clothing is optional now, streaking must of got refined… That isn’t really streaking, at least that’s not how I did it in...