Anyone care to offer up an ID, the pod in my hand appears to be what is in the top of the tree. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I got assaulted by numerous Osage trees today, trying to get a few fence posts out of them. Selling fence posts is the only way to make any coin...
I had one of those the other day & gave one away. I have not gotten a report back yet.
I had this one today after getting assaulted by some Osage trees [ATTACH]
Some decent deals on Oliva 2nds O IS FOR OMG. OLIVA FACTORY SECONDS....get 1st crack at Oliva 2nds right now!
A new CAO is out, CO gave it a great review. I would like to try one. CAO Zocalo Robusto Cigar Review - CigarObsession - The best cigar review...
I am having this one tonight courtesy of Jake from the OPE. [ATTACH]
I went all yooperdave & have been locked out of Make me an offer for 48 hrs now, trying to buy some Ramon Bueso Genesis the projects. Cigar...
Yes sir, I buy mostly Maduro wrappers. I really like the Pennsylvania Broadleaf, a few Habano, San Andreas & Brazilians also. I don’t care for...
It’s all those extra nutrients that create that fine aroma… My brother had our local community ( pop. 1200 ) burning up facebook & city halls...
I had this Latitude Zero today, it was ok. [ATTACH]
I had this one after dinner, it was a really nice smoke. Any of you fellas had these ? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Tonight I had this spicy meatball,...
Have any of you fellas tried these : [ATTACH]
You could get on the OPE Forum & post in the parts thread. Maybe a builder would have one.
It’s been awhile since I have had one of these, decent flavors & great burn. [ATTACH]
I am going to have this one this afternoon, it’s a corona. Sweet Maduro — Weston Tobacco [ATTACH]
I had this Ramon Bueso Oscuro this morning, it had good flavor but didn’t burn well. It was raining & windy so I am thinking maybe the extra...
My daughter sent me this & my first thought was look at the chitty tire with uneven wear & showing cords. I guess the wooden beer drinking bench...
I am glad to hear that they get better with rest, I have a box of them in the cooler.
Yes about 4 or 4-1/2” long with a pigtail Tabak Especial Red Eye [ATTACH] I think I sent some Negra also but I don’t remember