There should a couple pages like these in there, most are in the $40-$60 range. [ATTACH] In my opinion I would be happy with any of the below....
I got these supposedly 95 rated Oliva 2nds from Cigar Page, I am guessing they are Serie V’s [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Grease the pole
I haven’t checked in here for awhile, lately it’s been Ponderosa in the morning & early evening then Hickory or Honey Locust at night. Tonight...
Apparently it is its own breed, it’s supposedly based off of Fireball Whiskey. Fireball is a registered trademark of Sazerac Company, Inc. Used...
We can expect a report & second opinion on them from Hall84 eventually… ;)
Not at all, very smooth in my opinion. I was really surprised
I had this cigarillo this afternoon, it was pleasantly different; kind of like big red gum. [ATTACH]
Scandinavian Tobacco Group Agrees To Acquire Alec Bradley Cigars For $72.5 Million | Cigar Aficionado
Had a Cohiba Red Dot today [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
That’s a big one for sure.
Give it 25-30 years then report back…
Cutting line posts @ 8’, braces @ 9’ & corners @ 10’. I just try to find a decent section that is the required length & has a straight/flat...
Is that a Brazilian stalk cut ?
I just stopped the folks place & said something to mother about it, she said it probably was. Apparently where her grandparents lived about 30...
I was pondering the milling also.
That’s basically how all of the Hackberry looked that I have processed. I may get the opportunity get several more over the summer. Some people...
Welcome to the thread & the forum.
Thank you, I have never seen one around here. It can either be the victim of my chainsaw or a dozer. What’s the btu/firewood value ?