Having this LFD L-250 tonight [ATTACH]
It was really good.
I had this one also while running errands. [ATTACH]
And on that note, I am having this one while out & about. [ATTACH]
Have any of you fellas had tried any Paul Stulac cigars ?
It was greasy & I was on a slope/creek bank, I didn’t want to move too quickly; I figured I would slip & end up falling about 8’ into the creek. I...
I had this one this afternoon after knocking down & limbing about 30 trees; about a dozen Walnuts, a dozen Ash, 6 Honey Locusts & 1 small oak. It...
From me yes, from an Osage round no. Is that a fresh cut? Is there a hollow in it that was maybe housing a mouse or rat & a rain helped in...
Gauge them by whether or not you like them, that’s the best way. I am glad your are enjoying that one.
My daughter sent me this from Georgia. T.Jeff Veal is this your everyday driver ?? [ATTACH]
It wouldn’t do any good, they would still find a seam to get thru & prod him.
Mama is out & about with her sister so I am going to have this one. [ATTACH]
I snagged a couple of campfire/ballgame stogies, Presidente 9.2” x 48 [ATTACH]
A little, not overpowering but I got a hint of it every now & then.
No barnyard aroma on this one, I did really enjoy it though.
That’s a lot of toothpicks…
We have a lot of those also.
I hope you find something you like. I really liked those Fireballs, a nice change up, not something I would want to smoke every day but a nice...
They have small thorns, get all intertwined with other trees & themselves, grow twisted & gnarly. They have lots of small branchs that will...
After 5-1/2 hours of duking it out with Osage trees I said uncle. I am having this one. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]