I tried this one today, it was really good. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
It has a lot of tar coming out just as the last 1/3 is starting. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
La Paulina Illumination Lancero It was ok, I debated even smoking it as my mood was soured because the dogs were at the neighbors place. I will...
[MEDIA]
I had this one today. [ATTACH]
A review from CO that explains the 2 different ways that barber poles are made & how it affects the burn. Danli Honduras The Clown Double...
I have some Norteno on the way to sample.
I had these 2 this afternoon/evening [ATTACH] Drew Estate Factory Smoke Sweet Cigarillo [ATTACH]
Had this tasty treat after dinner [ATTACH]
I am going to have this “Big Beast of Broadleaf” this evening, a Penn Standard. They have been resting for a month or so. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I had another Super Premium 2nd this morning & I am really liking these, according to the description they come from the Hoyo/Punch factory. I...
The wood color is slightly similar but the bark & limbs don’t appear to be Osage.
Well it is a Dodge, it will probably run but not move, I am sure it needs a transmission…
I had a Super Premium Rothschild 2nd this morning while sharpening some chains, it was pretty good. [ATTACH] I had this Oliva Churchill 2nd...
Those Governors Blends are my favorites.
I put it in the humidor to rest for awhile, I will report when I fire it up.
I got these from a friends father : [ATTACH] Hall84 These are Gurkhas as well, I thought I recognized the Hansotia name on them. [ATTACH]
I have had these in the last few days: I didn’t like this Corona as much as the cigarillo. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I have bought from Frawleys before & he has excellent support & fast shipping. Amicks has good prices also on 3/8” chain. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
So do I but gratefully this is the last one we will have to endure. :thumbs: