is that 42 a flat price for any amount you buy?
I try about most any computer related toy I can. I'm 71 and just loaded my house with Alexa in every room and now the Echo show. What a toy...
So cute. they are a lot of fun to play with. I bet your son is fascinated with them. It all happens so fast. Are you going to keep any of...
Good thing for you that you didn't end up getting lost or blue papered. :picard: Glad you are safe at home
Hello, saw this short vid on FB and thought you might like it: [MEDIA]
At least you have one. I waited until I became to old and broken up to be able to use one. All my kids have one. They are always bragging about...
Wonderful pictures. What a fantastic setup. They are really serious about sugaring. I like to use maple syrup or honey when sugar is called...
Beautiful. Very nice work, and it has a story to go with it. Hope you make it a family heirloom.
I didn't know about that company. It would cost $200 for a 10 inch skillet with lid. But the inside surface is as smooth as a baby's butt....
I do a lot of on line shopping. That avoids a lot of impulse buying when I walk the stores. Seems that what I buy on line saves money over the...
Did you go to Rocky's stove shop? He is good, but $$$$$
Here is Maine, some towns are taxing solar. How how do you save if you have to pay taxes and the pay back is several years away. There are some...
I swear I leave my hand imprints on the arms of those dental chairs when they start digging in my mouth. Lucky for me, I haven't had any work...
Did you see that they upped the snow fall prediction. Went from 3 inches to 6. :hair: But, there is another prediction I am hoping they won't...
We are being told 3 inch snowfall during the night. Most of the storm going out to sea south of us.
Welcome, Nice to have another pellet pig join the group. Now I have to be on guard because your user name, and one of our moderator's user name...
[ATTACH] this might be what you need
my six cats are all indoor only cats. They often spend their days in the window watching the birds and squirrels tease the hell out of them....
My body is busted up. Arthritis and too fat. I keep trying to win the fat battle, but I am such a yo-yo with sticking with it. I'll go a year,...
[ATTACH]