If it were up to me, (and it isn't because it is your nickle) I would employ someone as you mentioned. Just keep looking to find someone to give...
"statin legs" as it is known, isn't always reversible. I stated getting them early on. I cut my dose in half and went to every other day....
Pete, look at the price difference from your screen clip and mine for the same thing at HD [ATTACH]
If that were mine, I would be looking at pulling down the lower ceiling and restoring the higher one. but I know it really involves a lot more...
Heavy ground fog didn't burn off until about 1 PM, It started to warm up then, but didn't reach the predicted highs we were all waiting on....
Sugaring has started. I have an acquaintance who has started it up again. He has close to 400 trees he taps. I buy my maple syrup from him....
Too bad that happened. Hard sometimes to know your limits. No one wants to "stop" being able to do something. But we all slow down, our...
Thanks, I'll share that with him.
I was thinking I would recoup some cost when I bought my Harman, but then one of my sons expressed an interest in the stove I had. The stove was...
make it x9, if I counted right :confused:
For him and all other vets, I say thank you sir. :salute:
:thumbs:
I take 10mg of that in addition to several others. Had a dizzy spell this morning about an hour after my morning meds. My legs felt like rubber...
Poor Kyle, so unfortunate to have been so stressed out. but now lucky Kyle. Stress is low so he can be what he was intended to be. Good work...
I hope schoondog sees this vid. [MEDIA]
I just hate having the room spin around me. I hate leaning forward a little bit too much, I hate tripping over my own feet, and I hate snow...
Might seem that way, but not. The pups come in and go to foster homes when they can find them. But others, older dogs come in and may be an...
My son got a new puppy. I should say his wife got a new puppy. She had been wanting another dog after having lost her dog last year. My son...
Ya think? :p I was asking because I have seen so many ask a fee per ton, vs, per delivery. My man in Jay delivers "free" to veterans. He...
I'm not afraid to use butter or cooking oil as needed. Never disappointed when I do that and don't get the pan too hot. I love cooking with gas...