So very hard to loose a fur family friend. We get so attached to them because they are a part of who we are. My pets are buried in the back...
Wow, I hear all you young folks complaining about your aches and pains and poor eyesight. Many of you have a lot of time before you join the...
:faint: I think a Greater Power had you in there just to make sure that fire didn't amount to anything.
you guys have fired up the thread again. I'll tell you, it has been an education for me. I had no idea there were other ways to clean up an...
I wouldn't worry about that with you. Your problem is you have so much on your plate at one time. I get exhausted just reading about all the...
My wife likes it 76-80 or there is H@ll to pay. No end to the thunder until she gets the temp. she wants.
I don't know if I have that much left. My son bring a cart full to the door, fills it back up when low. I am trusting he'll let me know when I...
Now I am confused.:confused: Sounds like you are more conflicted about what weather is ahead of you. And to that, my friend, there is no real...
from where I am, all this rain is snow. Ugh! Enough already, but it is Feb and this is Maine. So just what did I expect. :doh: yes, I did,...
cutting screen time or cell phone access often motivates. If already cut, then tell them they have to earn screen time. how are their grades?
My 2 cents, keep one of your machines ready to move snow. That is all you really need. Loose that, and you are going to be SOL. Should you...
I bet I could find use for a few of those metal cages for the garden! I haven't seen them around here, but then I don't get out much.
when you are ready to make your move north, you might be able to forget the worries of termites. I have never seen them and don't know of anyone...
I was amazed at the list of prizes. Anyone who handles firewood will find most all those prizes very appropriate. Those folks went all out...
Donated to the go fund me account. I hope the surgery goes well for him.
Lucy you are an Angel :thumbs:
We also had them, but the dog, well, he did what dog do, so it wasn't long before we didn't have enough logs to build anything.
Happy Birthday DaveGunter Wishing you a good birthday and many more good days to come.
Got one of those just down the road a half mile. We get any rain and watch out. Already put the town under once. But the ice jam is still there.
exactly, and why I am willing to pay the price they ask for making it. they work very hard for their product. They face a lot of competition....