If I still had my wood burner installed and that deal was around here, you wouldn't be wondering where it would go. It would be sitting in my...
sleet here now. temp is 31 and dropping.
Suggestion: get "Speedtest by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test" Run the test. My goes faster and without adds in Chrome. Bing (edge)...
This is what I get from Spectrum: [ATTACH] Feeling shaky. went back to the ER. got another IV antibiotic. Would go back tomorrow, but the...
I like your Avatar! I also like the state's motto.
They ruled out a clot. I have a history of DVT and PE. Labs were abnormal. Didn't say why but they said they were going to run them again....
Got up today with my left leg nearly a third larger than my right leg. leg is has large red and hot areas on it as well as being painful. Went...
Sick of being sick! Saturday morning I woke up to Horrid arthritic pain in every joint in my body, then the chills set in. I couldn't get warm no...
When I returned home from the service, I had my home build about 4 miles from where I would work until retired. All of that with no stop lights,...
I don't know how you get up that early and go out into the horrid driving conditions you run into.
Oh yes, I did see them. Very cute. Love puppies. I hope you enjoy every moment of it. Take plenty of pictures because it is over is what will...
Around here, you couldn't get away with having a structure so close to the property line. 3 feet is really close. Look around your...
Man lost his life at a wood mill. Such sad thing to happen. My G Grandfather died in a sawmill accident leaving a string of kids behind. Was a...
Wow, growing fast. How do you keep her from the road? They move so fast and no way to catch them.
Well said, So hard to even read. We just never know what tomorrow will bring, Live today, plan for tomorrow.
Very nice tribute to a veteran and community member.
So far, so good, but I won't let my guard down until the storm has moved on. I even saw the sun trying to break through the clouds. Still...
So glad you opened up your heart and home to Holly. She will always be your true friend.
Very windy here. Raining. Predicting very high winds. Ground isn't frozen so maybe trees will tip over. No idea what this will do to the ice...
That looks like a good set up, and the price is right. glad no filters.