:rofl: :lol::banana::banana:
Welcome,I hope your experience working up the elm doesn't discourage you. It is one of the most twisted up woods you can try to chop up. I...
[IMG] Be careful with this storm, you don't accidently want to become a snow angel.
Hay STB, is the cave ready for you to crawl into during tomorrow's nor'easter? My leg is getting better, still hurts some. I'll be on...
Sun is bright this Am. Got out of bed without horrid pain. First thing, dogs want out. Then straight to the coffee pot. Yes, now I can sit...
First a near miss, now a hit, and the hit just keeps growing and growing. Only good thing is last Thursday, during that nor'easter, the ice dam...
You asked, so here is my 2 cents. I can't help but wonder if you will obtain those numbers you have been looking at. To sell a home, you need a...
:thumbs:
Hey Dennis, that lion keeps roaring, "Nor Easter" we are getting them one after another. Coastal damage is huge.
Typical fisherman before coffee.
I wish you well with that. But it never ends. Don't let that discourage you. You need a sound base. We did new siding, roofs, asphalt...
I was thinking about some of those shells being added to my garden. We always dump the lobster and clam shells into the garden, till them in....
Very nice pictures, thank you for sharing. I really miss being able to walk the shore. Was one of my favorite things to do.
We put a metal roof on our lean to. You should see that when the sun comes out. The snow stats slipping, curling at the edges, then one big...
That certainly is a good documentation of what was done and his progress. Thank you for sharing. I hope it last for him. Trick is to keep him...
[MEDIA]
DaveGunter how is the hound that you were considering surgery for? Just wondering which direction you took and how he is making out.
isn't that strange stuff. I was amazed when I first experienced thunder snow and lightning.
I am going to try that. I have it (now) pinned to the start menu.
that was a new one for me. never too old to learn. looked it up on youtube. now have it pinned to my start menu. tx