Happy Birthday Scotty Overkill Don't let the weather pull you down. There will alway be weather, but your birthdays have limits. Make the...
[IMG]
I really can't tell if that is elm, but elm will look like that when split. All of it. Here is Maine, I don't know anyone who will bother with...
If my vision was better, I would be able to read what is on the side of the trucks hauling the logs, but no go. I have to keep my eyes on the...
[ATTACH] also these
I checked WalMart. They have them in stock or you can order them from the web. Can't find them on Amazon. [ATTACH]
yup, just look at that that pile of pallets on the right of the picture. Also keep in mind that the first part of this storm had a lot of wind....
Any bets when you are going to be able to plant peas this year? You know, when spring finally arrives, I bet it will turn all at once. Once...
Welcome to FHC. I can see by your pictures,(thank you) that you are a hard working person. There are a couple of operations much like yours...
Tried out two new cast iron pans this morning when cooking breakfast. (gas stove) They came "seasoned" both cheap pans from china. I wiped...
As interesting as it is to collect and read about cast iron pans, it is also interesting to read and try recipes that are good for cooking in our...
I have a tall lab, Molly, who went out today. She had a hard time pushing a path in the snow. She wasn't able to climb over the snow bank the...
I imagine so, not much weather conducive to wearing thongs. :picard:
did you notice the can isn't open.
Buying another ton of MWP from SIB to be delivered this Friday. I only bought 3 tons for this burning season. I had one ton left from the prior...
I have six cats and not a one of them will eat people food. I have tried fish, chicken etc and no takers.
My grandmother made the very best doughnuts. They were plain, fried in Lard. Huge doughnuts. Nothing like them. I even loved them when they...
Smokey shouldn't be shoveling snow anymore than I should. I can't balance myself without hanging on something like my cane. He doesn't use a...