Looks good for deep dish stuff, like frying, stews etc. I don't know about the color. ???
$200. sounds like a bite, but it could be so much more. Are you going to be an oak floor bed on it? you will have enough invested when you are...
he looks uncomfortable to me. His tail down and his gate is a bit stiff, no bounce in his step, but he is self driven to work through it. I...
poor recruits were too frightened of the DIs to have that as a problem. I used to hear about saltpeter, but never saw any of it. Just those...
Hannafords was sold out of corned beef briskets yesterday. Going to be a lot of :fart::fart::fart::fart::fart: Around this town tonight!
Looks solid to me. One heck of a deal for you, even if you fix it up to sell.
Cheers indeed, Happy St.Pat's day!
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:. Odd, by I really do believe you!:coldone: You ought to open one up and join me!:drunk:
Ok, just siped it. Taste like, well, like beer. Reminded me of the one I had a year ago. I just ended my antibiotics so this won't bother...
I have 4 beers from a six pack of bud light I bought a while back. It says, best by 23 Jan 17. it looks ok and had a little fog come off it when...
Looks like a project indeed, but one you can do with caution and patients. Those trees will often pop right back up by having the root ball go...
Had to cut up the turnip for the wife. She can't manage a knife safely when cutting up really hard stuff. After I had it in my cart yesterday,...
[MEDIA]
[IMG]
Is that a kardashian monkey?
I have a ton being delivered tomorrow. SIB is a nice place to deal with. Unless I get a drastic reduction like I got two years ago, I am...
That sounds really good. I can't even see a lump in the snow where my fire pit is. Crazy snow here. March can often be our snowiest month....
# 4 is on the way! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
That looks to be a very nice pan. Good find. Like the surface.
Now this is a working dog! [MEDIA]