I don't get it? senior moment. I did fix the picture with the same picture from what I could tell.
this stuff: [ATTACH]
At this time of year, I have to strain a lot to find anything about "snowing" that I would consider good!:hair:
you're the man!:thumbs: He can move them to some free cloud space, that should help.
Yes I saw that, just that while I like all dogs, ones with make up and salon treatments don't impress me so much as ones that go out and jump in...
I would think you might want to put yourself out there for being accessible to for being commissioned to build select pieces for fancy markets.
Ask your wife to spend more time with her. They know who to go to for attention. they are smart smart smart!
That picture has been around for 10 yrs. But, how do you know what gender the person is? You know what is said about assumptions.
Loon look what was shown at the dog show! [IMG]
I agree with your decision. The MD I go to told me about his old cat whom he spent R$9000 on because his wife wanted to do everything they...
Wow, she is growing already!
I never was much with math!:confused:
You get what works best for you and does not put you back too far $$$$. I wished I had made a move like that many years ago, but now I feel too...