That is true. I can speak to that. The differences between my other stove and this one is like night and day. This Harman just burns pellets...
We haven't been anywhere since we came to your home last year. looking forward to being there. I don't now how everyone is going to park, but I...
Your wife still working? Don't let her retire. If you let her retire, there will be no end ever to all those "needed" home repairs.
That miracle whip isn't mayonnaise. notice how it disappears after it has been put in something. mayonnaise will stay around, but the miracle...
looks like nature did a lot of thinning leaving you with more work than time. pace yourself. garden awaits you too.
Have you been smoking something from the "garden"?
I tried to use one of the pre seasoned pans. My eggs had a black smudge on them, so I tossed them out and started over. Second time, no black, at...
Doing ok for an old man. Bought some seeds to get started. not planning on too much this year. Wasted a lot of what we grew last year. Son...
I have both ring and blink. I think blink is more afordable and has good ratings. Multiple setting so you can select what is best for you.
I bet it feels nasty too! Throbbing even! Betting the toes are a result of too small footwear while he was growing.
Look'in really good there. Nice job done right. Don't rush it and it will reward you for all the years you want it to. Best thing is you know...
Here is a nice link to some cast iron fry pan cooking if you have some time. 36 Knockout Cast Iron Skillet Recipes - Homestead & Survival
Still have 2+ ft. of snow in the yard, but no ice in the driveway. The sides are receding fast now that the sun is higher and the days are...
Hope she is OK. Those UTI's are uncomfortable and can be serious.
Some dogs are just so smart. [MEDIA]
Depends on what your goal is. If it is to catch the thieves, then by all means, the camera etc. is the best way to go. But if your goal is to...
Dennis, I don't think the "they" was the general membership. It was the owners of the forum who's ego was challenged by your knowledge. They...
Beautiful cats.
Good job done right!
That tree was a mess, and a hazard just waiting to happen. If it was left to fall on its own, what would it have hit?