You, sir, are a craftsman. I worked the old brick oven at Beetucci's during my college years, those stoves get hot!
Bore cut?
Nice digs man, I like the wood holder - fits right in with the decor.
Ahhhh, no then the fan makes plenty of sense. I think the only thing holding me back from doing the same thing is having kids who are very light...
Yep, what MyIS said... Care to run an experiment with and without the fan? I bet you don't even need the fan in there to see some pretty...
I don't think you get anything. Just leave your contact info (email and username on whatever site) and you'll be contacted if you are "drawn."
Hi Kevin, not sure if you mentioned, but where did you get the coil and is it OEM? I haven't had time to revisit my 038M, but I'm nearly certain...
Look back at his plate for the 661, there are multiple tapped holes, so the 088 and 200 more than likely do not share the same set of holes, just...
I bought all the tickets guys, no need to enter :p
Very cool!
Yeah, like that's hard to do! I wouldn't mind running one but even when I had little limbers I so rarely grab them over the 50cc. Maybe when I...
School me on a 421... strato? cc? Takes to mods? I've heard them lusted for prior, so what are the reasons?
You guys always loctite the cylinder bolts? After checking squish will you consider a gasket delete? Looks like a nice clean saw to work on. I...
Good man, always great to read this type of stuff on here.
Loving all this "other side of the pond" knowledge. Those stacks sure do look sturdy, I just can't see the Fiskars and my puny arms handle 3'ers!...
I hear ya! I'd like to revamp as well and add in an reverse osmosis deal "sometime."
I've used these guys in the past, very helpful site as well if your model is there : http://www.softenerparts.com/default.asp I've rebuilt mine a...
I voted for Gf, thought it was missing a Y :D Sucks nate, no symptoms prior?
Gurney's is about 10 minutes from me, I used Brightmans which is about 5 minutes closer. I like the weathered look as well, and stain is pricey!...
I would be all over that!