I've got the red one, with an extra sticker :smoke: Fun zippy little thing.
clemsonfor you are typing far too coherently, you been drinking? :p Side note, yep, as this place grows it will be harder to maintain.
I'm going to try real hard and avoid the easy and non-family-friendly joke here... it's mounted on basod 's tailgate, it is basically a strong...
2:52, I think I have to change my pants Way cooler office than I work in.
You are a machine. Do you sleep?
Oh man, on the bright side you just got more firewood
3 letters EPA, might as well be 4
I can smell it thru the screen. The Archer bar holding up ok?
I will kindly break that saw in for you. You should see it returned promptly in 3-4 years. Please ship ASAP.
What is your paint of choice for Stihl grey?? I picked up light Ford grey from TSC but haven't found the time to test it out.
Is there a "stay in the jug" carbon remover or should I just tear it down?
Cut down all those trees with leaves!!! Problem solved.
Man that thing is cherry, new plastics all around?
Yes! Carb kit is a guarantee. Unfortunately my compression tester is rather inaccurate, and perhaps if it were my saw I would dig deeper. I...
My buddy's saw won't run under throttle so I am going through the motions as a favor for him. This one has a good bit of carbon buildup but a...
You using a load handler for firewood? Just noticed the Powerhorse dual splitter in your sig, you like it?
Good stuff, made me laugh!
The old muscle is no joke. You going to make the Wright a runner or a shelf piece?
Shooting from the hip here: lots of waste, lots of time in bagging, long burns impossible. Would it not be best to simply make the splits extra...
Was your first meter too dry? Not moist enough? :p Sorry, had to do it.