You Fiskars guys have the x7 or x11? I have an x7, I think I would prefer the heavier guy, the x7 is just too light for me. I'd also like to try...
I'm still trying to figure the best way... Made an indoor rack, holds 2 of the coldest winter's days worth. [IMG] Then each year I've done...
:drool: Skip the squash go double on the stuffing!
cory@owen is that your own muff mod? Looks slick!
Netflix was where we got it
I'd love to try a stock one to see what the magic is all about, but I can't complain about the red one. Zippy and light, have to stop with the...
I'd check my pants after that too!
We just watched this... I loved it because I could be that old dude. He is one of us... cuts his own wood, mills his own lumber... My wife kept...
I finally found a use for Michelob Ultra! This poor saw, just trying to keep it limping along. The laundry list on this thing makes it not worth...
I'd say you are smarter than me... ours is just a very large shelf.
Squish is the distance from the top of the chamber to top of piston. Commonly measured with soft solder and calipers.
I have used milk crates and then leave them on the driveway for a week during a hot summer week. Now I just stack the decent sized ones in the...
Whoa those are big boys. Poser pic is cool, even for some Stihl's...
Try mesupra?
So I have an excuse to drink beer, and the gasket costs a nickel? Well done. :drunk:
I've been known to be a cheap fella and make my own gaskets as well as have generic fuel line on hand. Easier than waiting for the exact part and...
In
Best tag team evah.... [IMG]
Before & after??? Might want to re-think that strategy :whistle:
My condolences Dave. May she rest in peace.