I'm sure. Without a diagram we may be talking two setups. To double the pull you need another anchor point or another pulley.
Saw that yesterday on The Chive!
It won't double up without another wheel somewhere in the setup. Just redirect the pull, allow you to possibly use a vehicle to pull if the block...
A good sized dolly and the local HS football team... Snatch block and cable/ rope is how I'd do it if its too big for a dolly.
SW boards families with kids under 4 after the 'A' list. x200 about kicking of seats!!
I have only ever done pork. I grew up in a heavily Portuguese area, and I can't remember ever having the beef version. It's great stuff on a...
Nah, just pack tons of snacks. You're good, no worries. I remember coming home from Asia with, I'm assuming, new parents who were adopting and...
That just ain't right. After reading this plus the locked thread and all the crap on AS about bad deals... It's downright scary dealing with...
Looks awesome! Go figure, she paints too...
Yeah buddy, plan on it.
Starting the marinade a little late for a get together this weekend (big turkey day parade)... It's been a few years since I have made this, lost...
The weekend's plan is to complete the wiring in the shed and in the house. Conduit is buried and wire is fished. This is from 2 weekends ago,...
How long a flight? I think sealed juices and such for kids is acceptable. TSA is pretty good for young families, but I could be wrong. We just...
My wife rarely complements my looks, but something about the chaps and saw does it for her. Think she'll catch on that I'm sporting them now...
No, no I am not.
No, but we have a gambrel (Dutch colonial) so the roof is either very steep or a much shorter span in the shallower portion. Very rare for people...
Beer?
Ok someone make the Pandora FHC station.
Cool to see some punk on here. Sublime always makes me happy as does Bob Marley John Prine GNR, Alice in Chains, Soundgarden
I have too many favs... but every night I sing "Ripple" to my kids for bed.