Wow, those are some nice seats! Enjoy it! I am stuck home with sick kid, I hope for leftovers but I am thinking we will just have another...
I would never take a stick out of those stacks! Too pretty man, did you photoshop?!
I have only ever run .325 on both my prior 351/346xp and the NE 346xp and now the 2252. I can't see the cost justification when this works and is...
I didn't see you mention it here, are you running .325"?
That was a nice snag and his price was pretty good too! Did he mention why popup over cut squish band?
Very interesting, I especially like how everyone is helping out!
Hillary Clinton, Martha Stewart, Oprah, baseball, raking the leaves... damm still need a cold shower! Helluva deal!
The gaps won't make much of a difference, just surface moisture. I would do what looks and works best. Wood on the rack won't be drying a whole...
I store mine the same way. I rarely need to cut good firewood into chunks, so many uglies and shorties that I have plenty on hand for the handful...
So... did you make the stringers or buy 'em? They take me forever to make, but I've done it so seldom that I forget the tricks, relearn, and...
You are in my CL area, so I've seen that saw and it looks rather used. It is a good saw, but I don't know about dropping $200 on a well used 026...
That's slick. I don't have the cabinet space, but if I did I would be stealing that idea.
Wow, nice kitchen. Those floors and cabinets look great together! Tile looks good.
Seems like the 460 & 461 want bigger wood, very grabby in the high RPM range. 20" bar? You keep a fine stable of saws, wouldn't mind running...
x2 and you get cool freebies usually in the package too
I could've dropped some off Ray on my way home from Plymouth.
[IMG]
Definitely a snowblower... but the front wheels and the push of a button... window motor?
I see the wheels a turnin'... but how? Can I get one in all orange?
Colorado