From Randy's pics, the oil holes don't seem to line up either?? welcome to FHC watsonr
Oh man, been a while since I've had a puppy and a Christmas tree. Now I have 2 plus a 1 year old. Lag the tree directly to the subfloor?
We use ours once or twice a year. I make sure to change the oil annually (not sure I need to with synthetic?) but more importantly I drain the...
Those explode when they hit the ground. So,when roping, do you just apply tension and let your fell do the work? Or do you actually pull it over...
Kid finally on the mend, been stuck home since Tuesday. Finished wiring up the shed, test fit the new sawbuck (couldn't run the saw while the...
Do we provide clues of sorts on how to guess? Do we open on a certain day? I'm kind of more excited about this secret Santa than the ones I do...
I am hopefully putting this thing to bed. The saw is back to running. Hopefully I will cut and tune tomorrow. This is kind of embarrassing, and...
Sorry to "like" this, but especially painful when witnessed by others!
Can someone educate me on the 562 vs. 555 transfer covers? I thought rev boost was purely the crank stuffers. You did real well Certified106.
No Menards around here, but for that price I'd consider buying and selling my Timberwolf and putting some coin in my pocket (or more saws in the...
I thought you ran a Bobcat branded tractor? Oh, back on subject, yes on the large H-buck. I actually just made a small version today, not for...
Next time take the wood Ray. I noodle, you split, you keep the wood. No problem helping a fellow hoarder.
Yup
Congrats Bryan, mom, and big brother! Keep FHC handy for those sleepness nights!!
What was the company name? PM me please! Have tractor, splitter, saws... Will not travel?! Perfect
Changed my avatar... I look like a wannabe savemoney
Honey!
Well played sir.
Uncle Augie how long does the beer last in the plastic 2L? Unfortunately we can't really keg as it is a 3 person effort. My buddy has suggested...
Ok I need a tip... We are 3 batches deep, 2 bottled. Bottling has been an adventure, yesterday mostly due to the p.o.s. wand kept sticking at...