Without spending a dime, you can get more out of that saw. Follow Moparmyway 's suggestions on tuning that carb (including pulling the limiters.)...
Weird replying to myself, but hey, swags did it too. C'mon these retail for like $30+
My 038 mag (super conversion) just needs to be dressed, she is back to life. The p.o.s. Echo is my buddy's which still won't not bog off idle...
Is that like an AC/DC tribute brew?
I like my bars a little grimy, I'll take it Dex. .050"?
Thirsty Thursday ya know
[IMG]
Excellent example!! That video the burble is very audible.
Compare your reading with a known good saw. Some gauges aren't very accurate (like mine.)
I have a used set of these I would like to give away. I am not a big fan and they rarely get used. 2 up for grabs, if you can use both let me...
My buddy just sent me this link, pretty damm slick... http://growlerwerks.com/
I'd be buying $50/ cord in 8' lengths all day long! I've never paid for a stick, but at that price I would and save the wear and tear on my body...
Any thought on tying that rack right in to the deck above?
Good deal... but now you are forced to change your username after revealing this information. :p:eek::whistle:
I do the same. I accurately place 1 splash in the 2 gallon container. I don't do this for the 2-stroke mix. For diesel, I use the power...
Ray, Free BTUs is fairly close by but delivery would be a killer my guess. However... who is the log source? That is very cheap. At $100/ cord...
That works! How do ya like backing up that little bitty trailer? :coffee: Your back yard looks like mine, nice and muddy. Between the tractor...
I believe the mount is different once stepping up to 660... Better ask the creamsickle lovers...
Swap bar for beer, keep the 28" and take a bit longer with a much happier saw. Then proceed to drink beer. :drunk::cheers:
Can you link the Smith's system you use? I suck at sharpening knives and my edges never hold. We tried that Japanese gimmick one from TV......