By the way, save some for the smoker or grill. :grizz:
Nice catch!! There's enough there to keep you warm for a few days.
I'll make a point of looking you up!
Good advice, thanks.
I was cutting an ash log, about 40" in diameter, into 16" rounds. After each round I shut the saw off and got on my BX and used the loader to...
I changed the route a bit, mostly in and around the Falls area. Here are the links to the new routes. And thanks to everyone for your support!...
I changed the route a bit. Here are the links to the new route. Union - Niagara Falls - A bike ride in Boone County, KY Niagara Falls - Chatham -...
I changed the route a bit. Here's the links to the new routes. Union - Niagara Falls - A bike ride in Boone County, KY Niagara Falls - Chatham - A...
So I told her that and she said: "Well then never mind." :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Thanks, we'd love to meet as many FHC folks as we can along the way. I'll stay in touch as we come get closer. Thanks again, and sorry about you...