:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:Yas sir! You's be runnin' hit rite fo sho!:salute:
Well, not me. You you see how I fixed mine, off to the shop!:emb:
Not to worry, the Ford N8 will pull that with no problem as long as you have safe operational area. Hook a chain or heavy rope around the base and...
The snow is gone!! Free is the best kind of firewood.:salute:
Well lets see now. There's the cost of the county business license, then there's state sales tax for which the county gets a cut, then there's the...
Yep, the state and county want their fee and sales tax.
Yeah it happens I get it three or four times a season. My favorite is the guy in a cheap white shirt and navy blue pants, driving a nondescript...
Maybe you got lucky and the wind finished taking it down.
:coffee:
:salute: :thumbs: :dex:
Strength in numbers!!:dex:
SNAKES!!!:faint:
:bug:What?!? Bigger ain't better? I'll let you splane dat to my wife!:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Going back at the end of the month. I'll be taking a bicycle tour and won't need it for a month.
I've used my BX to pull 3 trees down, the 8N should take care of it just fine.
Man! I'm wishing I had the dough to buy thay splitter!o_O
Rope and tractor?
Keep it! As soon as you get rid of it you'll need it!:salute:
Well, maybe next time!
If'in you aint got your 'bota stuck at least once, you ain't ah runnin' hit rite! :D