Careful with that thing. Those upper branches could give you a headache you will never forget. o_O
Just a few days into it so I'm still a rookie. But I've begun the search for the perfect crate! Sounds like a good plan to stack rounds then...
GOOD EYE!! I had to blow the picture up huge to see that, and by thunder, I believe you are correct!
Dats just a baby. But burn it anyway!:dex:
:BrianK: These are the only North American deciduous trees with opposite branching and leafing: Maple, Ash, Dogwood and Horse chestnut, aka...
The bark of the tree in the background looks like ash. The leaves look somewhat like ash but the bean is out of place. Ash trees don't make beans....
There's a hybrid type used by landscapers that doesn't have spikes. But your tree ain't it either, the leaves are wrong. I'm still looking....
Because of the bean I would have said honey locust, but the leaves pictured are not honey locust. The honey locust is easy to identify because of...
After years of splitting by hand I broke down and purchased a splitter. Couldn't afford anything fancy, just a County Line 25 ton from Tractor...
I just bought a 25 ton County Line and I'm breaking all the rules by splitting 50+" ash rounds. You can tell his is my first splitter. I should...
Red oak! Great score!
After a year or so the top will shatter like fine crystal dropped on concrete when the tree hits the ground. Not so much a problem as it is a mess...
Well, ya best watch yo self! Yous could get a reputation as ah ash grabber!:p
Yep, I did as a matter of fact. I've only used it once and split more wood in an hour than I would normally split all day! We have company for a...
Okay the mystery may soon be solved it's in the shop. The down side is they're 4 weeks behind. Tis the season ya know.
Whats, you's ain't gots no whote oaks a growin wheres you lives??:rofl: :lol:
Young leaves look like oak, maybe white oak.
Ahhhh mannn! :)
We see the before pictures don't forget the after pictures! :ithappened:
:salute: :cheers: