I had a 441 and I must say I wasn't much impressed. I sold it for what I paid for it and bought a 461 and have been...
I ain't doin' niffin till Sept 20th! Too bangin' hot. Ain't even started the 661 after hit come out da shop.:dennis::sleeping:
:BrianK:American Elm
That olive is nasty, invasive stuff. I'm engaged in an all out war with it and honeysuckle bush. As much as I hate to I've begun chemical warfare...
I have no talent for such things. All I can do is make fire from an ash tree.:p
As I've said before, my wife wouldn't pick up a piece of firewood even if she was about to trip over it. But I love her just the same. :emb:
Guess I'll use it. I've read in a couple of different places that one shouldn't use fuel thst is over 30 days old. That just seems like overkill....
There is no such thing as enough or too much. Out of room? Stack higher!:rofl: :lol:
My wife wouldn't pick up a piece of firewood even if she was about to fall over it. But she does enjoy the heat.
Yep, yous ah hoarder! Tey ain't no hope fer ya!:rofl: :lol:
It was a small, local maker, Rabbit Hash Iron Works, that only made a couple of sizes of the same style stove. Liability insurance requirements...
The store reopened a year and 3 months after the fire. 30% of the original building was saved by firefighters. This, and the donation of lumber...
I have a couple of gallons of 90 octane ethanol-free gasoline mixed with Stihl synthetic 2-cycle oil that is about 6 to 8 weeks old. Should I use...
Makes me wonder why so many axe heads in one place. It seems unusual.
I did that a few years ago. Pinched the first finger of my right hand between 2 small oak rounds when the rolled together. Broke the tip in 3...
Nope, while it's not been used much, mostly because I couldn't keep it running, it's 3 years old and even the extended warranty is expired. So...
The Stihl dealer phoned me yesterday to tell me my 661 is ready. I'm in Columbia County, NY until this Sunday so it will be a while before I get...
:BrianK:Come on, you kids had to know this was coming sometime: "The best device for determining the moisture content of firewood is a multi-year...
Have a :cheers: , put yout feet up and relax now!
Mine's not quite like that but it has a foot to hold the log off the ground. I gorget the name but it's from Bailey's Online, all metal and U.S....