SNAKES!! Yikes!!! :faint:
A man's gotts ta do what's a man's got ta do!
Looks like black walnut. If I saw the bark I'd be sure one way or the other.
A bit too early yet for me. Probably won't bring wood up until mid to late September.
Me too, quit counting the miles at 150,000. My wife an I have self-contained, self guided toured throughout Europe and the Eastern United States....
I smell :cheers:!
We needs ta see some o dem punkin pictures!
The only constant in life is change. And change is not always good.
Stilh folks replaced the fuel mix solenoid. Is it fixed? I don't know, I haven't even tried to start it yet. I'll try in about 10 days when my...
I always put the switch in the start position, per manual, for restart, except it seldom did. Pulled the plug several times and it was clean and...
If infected with the emerald ash borer, your tree will begin to die from the top down. The crown will start losing leaves and then it will spread...
As I understand it, the D hole is caused by the critter leaving after it reaches a certain point in its development. The female lays eggs and any...
It will be easy enough to tell if it's EAB. All you have to do is yank a piece of bark off, probably with just your fingers, and that will tell...
:BrianK:Let's get this straight; der taint no suchofa thing as "over hosrding" dat's fake news!:rofl: :lol:
I smell oak, noodling and beer!:salute:
Looks like every dead ash on my place. Look for alternate branching to be sure. Careful when you drop it, the tops can be as fragile and brittle...
Du Pont owned Remington until about 1993.
I saw this sign today in the restored Rabbit Hash General Store and thought it would make some of you smile. [ATTACH]
I don't remember mine being a C M. Seems to me it had standard screw adjustments for the carb. It was about 6 or 7 years ago thst I bought it. But...
:popcorn::popcorn: I've been waiting for a 462 for quite a while.