Probably not. I'm like you, I don't trust the possible outcome.:pain:
Remember :ithappened:or it didn't happen!!
I was breaking in the County Line 25 ton splitter on some huge ash rounds that I noodled a couple of weeks ago. While noodling I knew I hit...
Ran across this set up on our 80 mile bicycle tide today. I would to have seen this rig in action. He has all the cool toys! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Family is good. Hold on tight!
A 661 is more fun than poop!:rofl: :lol:
Dang! That bad boy works great!:yes: Great purchase. Mind if I ask how much?
Ahhhhh.....life is gooood!:thumbs:
80 miles on our bicycles tomorrow, no tree work. Enjoy the cool dry weather while it lasts!:dex:
How close are you to Rabbit Hash, KY? I've got a 461 with a 28" and a 661 with a 32". If you are close enough I could lend a hand. The problem is...
Your stacks win this week's neatness award!:salute: :dex:
I'm still thinking some type of ornamental cherry or plum. I've made pistol grips out of orchard plum trees and they don't look anything like...
You'll have to make a couple of other changes to make it work.
:popcorn: Maybe an ornamental cherry.
Mid to late October at the earliest here. Today 91° and 96% humidity so there's not much chance of a fire - lessin' I forgets ta turn da dang...
I must have one of those storage cabinets!:drunk:
Go Man van Go!:dex:
Zackly how ta do hit rite der. I lernt hit dat way some years back. Keeps me from toting me big saw so much.
Quite the impressive ash!:cool:
Nice work! Now, go get yourself a cold:cheers:!