Sure am! I split more in 2 hours than I could in 8 by hand.:thumbs:
The weather was cool enough today for some heavy work on the BIG stuff the tree service dumped last spring. Ash on the left and red oak on the...
Vere ist das boot located? Like I said, I'm not a mechanic and I don't play one on T.V. :picard:
Oem filter, clean and dry. Maybe I'm weakling and just can't pull it hard enough!:rofl: :lol: Dat don't sound right, do it? :picard:
Only about 735' above sea level.
Nope, I plan a couple of starting experiments tomortow I'll include that one.
This is an early production 661, so I'll bring that up with the dealer. Thanks for the new idea!
I've tried it both ways and nothing. One day I'll cut a few rounds shut it off and try to start it in the start mode, which is the way the manual...
Enlighten me please. I know I'm not the only one having trouble with that saw.
With high expectations, I cranked up the 661CM today and attacked some 48" red oak and some 50" ash logs. This is the first time I've started it...
Mid to upper 40's tonight; I'm tempted!
Ever get any sparks while bucking a locust log? They can be mean on chains.
Don't worry, you won't live that long!:rofl: :lol: I've pulled locust fence posts out that were put in a hundred years ago and they are about as...
Close, but no cigar! Maybe if it were Friday or Saturday we'd have a fire in the pit out back. But since it's only Tuesday night will just snuggle...
Man! Do I have that t-shirt! Before I bough an insert all my wood was cut and split at 25". When I got the insert it would only take 18" splits...
Well done! Have saw will travel. Like a good Boy Scout; Be prepared!
Wow! He just invented the electric chainsaw! 20K worth of equipment to build something he could have purchased for $100. Lime they say in the...
Dat's zakly my thought too. Just looks like a good way to trash a file.
Necessity is the mother of invention! Well done!:salute:
On closer inspection I would agree with your observation. I think it has been pretty much 'stress relieved' through splitting.