Get the cheapest plastic wedges you can find! For part time/amateurs like us, wedges are a "disposable" item. It's amazing how many ways we can...
Thanks. I will take it easy on my finger. It's semi-numb now, so it's extra susceptible to injury. However, I need (want) to get my wood pile...
1) Not to kill or injure any human beings. 2) Kill (and eat) a Tom turkey. 3) Kill (and eat) many doves. 4) Kill (and eat) many waterfowl. 5) Not...
Glad you are O.K. Thanks for the reminder. It's very easy to get lazy...
Nail is off again, for the second time. My new nail is making rapid progress. Should be something near normal in a couple of months. Now, I...
In general, I agree. More exhaust controls add cost for sure and may also reduce performance. However, my wife is super sensitive to diesel...
I spent a couple of hours at the local (read 1:15 drive:() Mahindra dealer. SUPER NICE PEOPLE! I drove and otherwise worked out the 1533 (built...
Nice toys ktoom ! That's maybe a little bigger than I'm looking for right now. Does yours have the tier 4 engine? Is it made by TYM or...
Dang! Sorry to hear about it.
Why you on the 'net during dinner? BTW, when it finally does come off (AGAIN!) I may have to find a little box to store it in like Goldmember.:p...
Fingernail is starting to loosen up again. Back to putting a bandaid over it to keep from popping completely off. Doc told me to try to keep it...
The weather held out and I got the last of my apple rounds split and stacked. Then, I bumped into my neighbor and he was talking about paying...
Leave them big until you figure out what you want to do with them. 12/4+ kd stock is not always easy to find and surely commands a premium price...
Let me in (2010)
Might do a little if the weather holds.