Been running the stove too. Supposed to get down to 22*F tonight???????
HST, thanks for the heads-up.
ABSOLUTELY! BackRack brand also seems really solidly made for a good price. I just added the BR siderails to protect the rails, too. Very...
Very cool! Thanks for sharing.
Still looking. Went to the local Kioti dealer yesterday. The CK3510 is a whole lot of tractor for the price. He also had just gotten in a used...
Welcome:thumbs:
Awesomeness
25' reel of Oregon 75LGX. I'm slowly working on getting most of my saws and bars on 3/8, 0.063
Yes, I added a blower. I and more importantly Mrs. Bayerl is very happy with it. Overall, it evens out the heat in the living room with the...
Here's a little video of our PE Alderlea T5 at max. burn. This is about a 2/3 load of fast burning wood (red maple, sassafras) with the blower at...
Early'70's. This is the best, old picture with both of them I could find. However, it still captures the times. They were married in '63 but I...
Mama Bayerl makes vests for all of our dogs. Out here, they need visibility from hunters and neighbors driving too fast. If anyone needs a vest,...
Will do! Better yet, stay close to Mama Bayerl! She is the ultimate care giver. Yes, I'm grateful that I'm one of her flock.:)
Holy moly! Here' the silk/jacket Augie was wearing. It got pretty ripped up under the truck tire. BTW, he's doing great tonight. The sedation...
Augie is doing much better this morning. Still sore, but much better. Thanks for all your kind thoughts and prayers.
WE ALMOST LOST AUGIE TODAY! Holy mackerel we had a close call today. We were working on the beehives in the yard and the dogs were keeping us...
Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks more like bites, thorns or some other type of contact dermatitis to me. What are you using for flea and tick protection? Just a thought....
An since the tree had been dead for a while now, it was pretty dry already. No doubt this will be ready for next winter.
Sometimes it's nice to drop trees right into your processing and stacking area:D. This was a double trunk, standing dead black birch. Its all...