1) Grade out my lane after Spring runoff. 2) Replace seals on our TroyBilt rear tine tiller 3) Clean up the last of my down timbers. 4) Fall...
Awwww! I'm so sorry for your dog. That just sucks, period. Good luck with taking care that.
It's just amazing. Any thread can eventually morph into an "Oil Thread". Not that there's anything wrong with that. I like to hear what people...
Canadian border VT I love the quote "yep, stupid is covered." Good on them for sticking by it. Which reminds me, since I will be running it...
Glad to hear no broken bones!! A couple of days of bacitracin ointment and a band-aide should get you through it. Let the nail do it's thing.
Sweet rig there. Winch +/- grapple is on my list, but not for a while.
Thanks. Looks like the hydro/trans fluids and filters were changed only 80hrs ago. Their going to replace the filter, but probably won't need...
HST is pretty quiet on this one. I've heard a whole spectrum while shopping around.
Why yes it does! :thumbs:
You're welcome to come up an mill some. Wide, straight, clean, long trunks... I was thinking of hiring a portable band sawyer
Already looking into SSQA setup for the loader.
Gonna start with a box blade, but may need to get a ballast box. Tires are filled with RimGard.
2-3 weeks splinting is usually enough. Heck when I smashed my finger, we just put a fluffy dressing to sort of keep it from moving too much....
Reminds me of this oldy-but-goody. [MEDIA] Skip to 2:33 "it's pretty good for making blood shoot out from under your fingernail"
Having been in your shoes not too long ago, it's definitely worth having a physician look at that. An X-ray is not a bad idea, mostly to see if...
Yeah, that's what I was thinking, too. Definitely a couple hundred $ between filters and fluids. He's definitely doing air, oil, fuel, hydro...
I went with the Kubota L3710 today!!! Glad I looked at it Friday. Someone looked at it on Sat. and someone literally came in to ask about it...
Yes, Mahindra is an Indian company.
I finally got caught up with my C/S/S, for now. I finished the stack on the right today. A little over a cord, about 70% black birch, 20% apple...
Yes, the dealer was very open and up front that some tractors are made by Mitubishi in Japan (e.g. 1533) and others are made by TYM in S. Korea...