Great news. You got super lucky. Thanks for sharing. Hopefully, this post will help us all to be careful swinging any sharp tool. It's too...
This is TicTack our 12 y.o. greyhound boy. He's been limping for the last 2-3 weeks. [IMG] This is Hank. We shared our homewith him from...
Wow! Sounds like he was an awesome companion and you were an awesome parent. It's just too bad that they can't live with us forever.
Creativity oozed from him.
FWIW, I went looking at the new Kioti's and found a sweet used Kubota L3710HST (only 860 hrs.). Bought it and starting to give it some workouts....
Trailer hitch all better now. Bees still happy. Tiller still leaking. 2 outa 3 ain't bad...
Buy it NOW! You can sell it for a profit tomorrow if need be.
What kind of transmission, Glide or HST? FEL? That seems like a very fair price for a tractor where you know the owner and his/her usage and...
FAILURES!:headbang: There was several tablespoons of gear oil on the cardboard under the tiller today, so clearly my oil seal did not fix the...
Go to to an independent Husky deal next time.
Hah, I figured that out while you were posting. :picard: Now I think I'll go try to learn a less confusing new language, perhaps Sandskrit or...
Apparently, while I was trying to figure out the ridiculously complex and irrational way that Oregon/Husq label their bars and chains, you got the...
So, this is a doozy! I'm not great with Oregon/Husqy chain and bars, but, I do have the Oregon manual on line here OREGON Maintenance and Safety...
Lake of the Clouds I believe.(?) I think I a very similar picture.
Oh yeah, I pick up 2 packages of bees today. We'll be putting them in hives tomorrow.:)
Serviced the old rear tine tiller. I had to replace the pinon shaft oil seal which went fine including changing the gear oil. I also changed the...
Sconnie Burner I'm a total novice, but I think you are really on the right track. It's very realistic to consider a wood stove as a primary...
If you need a partner in crime in the next 2 weeks, just let me know. I'll be there to rest your aching body from this harsh duty.
AWESOME! Darn near peed my pants. Mama Bayerl would love this! However, let the record show that I clean up the kitchen before we went to bed...
Outdoor Power Equipment