Kyle, You can get Oregon chain from many different sources. Many Big Box stores carry it, often re-branded as "Husqvarna" chain. Otherwise, many...
Couldn't have said it better.
Probably cheaper for you to pick up a new loop of Oregon 22LPX 65-66 dl. ($15-18) than to buy a "used" loop of Stihl 26RS by the time you add in...
That's some spectacular wood.:yes::bug::hair: Make sure to dry it very slowly and then when you go to use it, be very careful. Given the...
I'm very proud of you. I never seem to wear out any chains. They always seem to find a rock and die that way first. Ugh!
Put in a fire the other day too. It's been nasty in Central PA
Why yes it is.
I strongly recommend a good file like this 10" Mill Bastard Cut File without Handle (Carded) to refine the edge of just about any commercial axe...
The den behavior seems pretty straight forward "resource guarding." I would strongly suggest that you enlist the help of a local behaviorist. We...
Frontline + or Advantix!!! We live in the "highest risk" area for Lyme disease and other tick borne illnesses. We have literally tried...
I really need to learn to hunt or morels! We get alot of "chicken of the woods" around here, and we innoculated some logs with chitakes a while...
Some of you have problems, since plenty of people can access these images. I'm using the same process for uploading to photobucket an then...
Your 461 should oil a 20" bar with plenty to spare. I like the idea of running the 25" B&C to check oiling, but from your story, I bet it's fine....
P.S. Cute hatchet.
WHOA! I generally think I'm a reasonable person, and I have swung a hatchet with the sheath on... twice... Not proud, but, just saying it can...
That's funny. Pict shows up fine for me. Let's try this. [IMG]
Bad news first... As I have mentioned several times before, we had a pretty massive die off of our chestnut oaks. I hear through the grapevine...
Tulip grows fast, splits easy, dries fast and burns faster. It makes light, very stable secondary wood for wood working, good paint-grade...
I got a small load of nice dry black birch today that was collateral damage from two big poplars that tipped over into the neighbor's pasture...
savemoney " Lived a very good life. Very gentle animal but never could be trusted off leash" That sums up our two greys. They all do have very...