Actually, once I'm done skidding logs, I might replant and put up a small electric fence to let it get established??? Oh, I can see a thousand+...
Sounds good. We already have a very nice, fenced in vegetable garden. This would be just to attract wildlife (we already have plenty) and to...
RCBS Thanks for the feedback. That's kind of what I was thinking would happen with such a small plot and why I haven't bothered before. I...
No. Good idea though.
I've started working on cleaning up this little spot, around 20 x 20 yds, maybe a little bigger. It's about the only open spot on my 16 acres of...
I'm a super novice. As a rule, I prefer more "go" with or without the show. It looks like there is more recoil padding on the CX. Is that...
Great news. Now it's time to stop babying it. I predict that either it will work fine and last the lifetime of the saw or will fail rather...
I kind of really like tulip. I have plenty of it in my woods and since I just started putting up firewood about a year ago, it's nice to have...
I took down this small dead, double-trunker today. Wound up doing a little rigging with a snatch block and Masdam puller. Worked really well....
Beech yes, Tulip is pretty low BTU stuff. It does dry fast and burn easily.
Nice tractor.
There you go, straight from the horse's mouth.
Yes and No. Independent dealer's margins keep getting thinner, especially on new sales and they often get absolutely killed on warranted work....
Just the Back Rack Headache rack and side rails. Love them. [IMG]
wildwest I can see it here on my phone.
Great looking unit. In for the install picts.
P.S. not to add any more confusion...:whistle:. But, for the sake of completeness, I believe that Carlton also makes a 0.325 x 0.050 Narrow Kerf...
I'm so glad to here it all worked out. I guess the lesson here is that when going to buy a chain it definitely helps to bring the saw/bar/chain...
Put a fire in the stove again tonight. Stared with 5-6 small cherry splits + kindling in at ~6:30. Let that burn down til bedtime at 11. Threw...
Good for you. I'm a "I just want to get it done" sawyer.