Cool story! Last year I swear we called in more 'yote than birds.
Anyone looking for a MMWS MS261? I'll try to get to the GTG with it. I want to liquidate some of my stock. I love this saw, but, I'm finding...
Nice Hunter S. Thompson reference.:smoke:
P.S. What's up with 36 degrees this morning here in Central PA. That's just downright nasty!
Archery? Wow, that is not for me. I'm a pure tree stand bow hunter for deer, but pure shotgun for turkey. I prefer to run and gun for turkey...
New saws do fine on 50:1 especially on synthetics. Heresy I know. Won't hurt it to run a few tanks of 40:1 either Most important is to make sure...
[IMG] [IMG] Picts from years past with friends in NY state.
That ha been my experience too.
Work is kickin' my butt. Haven't event gotten a chance to get out this year.
SWEET!
Your price is your price. You own the merchandise now, so ultimately, you can decide how much/little you are willing to take in exchange. If...
Looks good.
Promoting diversity in my township | Firewood Hoarders Club
That's what I'm hoping.
Check. Got 'em plus an old log arch.
Great advice guys. Thanks,
Agree. I found out that it's much easier to choke closer to the end of the log. It helps to take the receiver hitch out too so it's not in the way.
Poulan or John Deere rebranded Efco or Homie?
I got out and skidded a dead black birch and a sassafras today with my new-to-me tractor. Honestly, I spent about 80% of my time trying to make a...
[IMG] [IMG] According to Wikipedia, in the 2000 census "The racial makeup of the township (where I live now) was 97.86% White,":bug: which is...