I found this bittersweet vine today. It is massive. I wonder what the btu's on it are? Darn thing branches off and climbs several trees that...
I think 1915 range. Looks like it is ground on the inside bottom? A few have I.D. books that can be a bit more accurate.
Good luck. It never hurts to have a conversation or two...
Scud's? I tie feathers on a hook on occassion.
Are you reloading during the burn cycle, or waiting to the coaling stage? I usually don't open the door unless a split rolls to the glass and I...
Great post and explained well.
I collect antique hand tools of various trades. I don't look for rare or unusual pieces. I just pick up good used tools that have life left in...
You need some cuckoo clocks to round things out.
Nice install you have there. I'm glad it is working out. I'm also jealous of the cooktop on the Jotul.
This is off FB marketplace. :drool: [ATTACH]
Top 3 are Round pond. Bottom is Chadwicks. I could not tell by the landscape either without any prominent landmarks. They would be running...
Looks like the EPA- hole. There so the stove is not "airtight" to the point it is not smouldering when shut down all the way.
4 degrees would not be that bad without the wind... I saw no deer or turkey out in the fields where they usually are. Still hunkered down out of...