That looks sweet to me.:yes:
Nice to see you Chief. Have you been spending time in the shed with the stove? I really like your set up out there.
Subscribed. What about for a smaller property of only a few acres? A 4 wheeler with a rack to haul a small wood trailer and saws would fit...
I'll take some of those hot fire pit rocks in the tent with me.
I'll plan on being there with my son again. Maybe I'll book a hotel room this year if it is near freezing at night.:shiver: I will also pack...
For us, it is simply a good plan to have a stove and enjoy the extra warmth with a lower heating bill.
Pretty much useless... [ATTACH]
I found the box of my old surf lures today. The three on the left are probably 1940-50's poppers made by my grandad's brother. Danny plugs in...
Ok, I have a question can these OAK condense on the inside? Say a conditioned house and summer heat getting inside the duct...
If it was mine, I'd put either a section of straight aluminum or Galv pipe pitched down to daylight, seam up. Wrap like papadave mentioned. That...
I saw a nice one this morning as a rain shower passed through. [ATTACH] I turned around to go inside and saw this surprise. My phone could not...
Hand-hewn beams really impress me with the skill it took to make them. If all goes well, we will be owners of a circa 1875 New England barn in a...
Chips and dips Pizza Chili cheese dip Potato skins Mozzarella sticks Bbq chicken tenders Pepto Water
Thank you and we will! :saw::axe::stack: [ATTACH]
We were a little sluggish today too. Very little wind and temps around freezing is half of it. It is not very dry out, making the air heavy. I...
I let my dad use my game camera to get some pics of a coyote that has been passing within feet of his house. Two sets of fresh tracks were seen...
Very nice work again, and that spalted maple is fantastic.
I agree completely. Family friendly and a great bunch of folks to meet up with. If the other GTG's are like the New England one, then you can't...
There is still a lot of use with that piece. Just smaller...
I agree on Canola getting tacky over time. Homemade meatballs with gravy, carrots and dutch egg noodles. Ground beef was leftover from patty...