My wife got me a small dash cam for Christmas that I have yet to set up. It just might save me a headache at some point. I've seen enough close...
Pear made from pear wood. [ATTACH] This was a project for a customer. She had an old oak dining room table with broken caster feet. I removed...
Don't order any wallet photos...
I thought we were rounding the corner to spring. The long-range forecast shows below normal temps with a few more storms coming up. Grabbed this...
I was running low on popcorn... Half my shop is packed away, so I haven't done any good projects since last fall. Just necessary repairs and...
Born and raised in.the same area of north east MA. I haven't had the chance to live in other areas of the New England. We are here for family...
I went back today. Here are the handle pics. I really think this is an early pan post gate mark period. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Here is the #3...
Im finishing up a project on the 19 year old honey-do list. Our house had a gravity furnace in the basement at one time. Prior owners removed it...
I saw this beauty at the local house salvage store today. [ATTACH] Lots of newel posts of all sorts of shapes sizes and species. [ATTACH]
I saw this commercial icebox at a house salvage store today. It is pretty big. The tin pan on the insise bottom was rusted away. It is sold and...
I did the same for a long time. I used the term loosely. :yes:
Cast Iron Cookware Finishing - The Cast Iron Collector: Information for The Vintage Cookware Enthusiast
Some of the new stainless pans have a very thick bottom and some use a copper disk in between layers to even the heat out. I like cast pans on...
The toe-grabber enjoying the afternoon sun. [ATTACH]
I saw this hand-forged hay hook at an antique store last week. It looks farm made. The wooden handle is long gone. I didn't get a good look to...
I was out with the kids a few weeks back and passed this farm. Between the horses' color, tree and snow, it looked good. Had I actually gotten...
I'm just catching up on this thread and there are some great photos here. I've really enjoyed them. I'm supposed to be cleaning the basement...
Cruddy day here in MA, so the Mrs. and I went to an antique store. Lots of pans to be had. Here are a few pics. This rack was loaded to the...
I take a pass or using it for projects where straight wood is required. I had a few pieces of apple that I put through my band saw. The pieces...
Same here. I have some pans from both my grandmother's and shop vises from both of my grandads. Absolute treasures and they are all back in use.