You can give Etsy a try and sell online. A lot has to do with marketing, your products being found and price point as there may be competition....
Agree.
How is the slate hearth working out for you?
[ATTACH]
The details really stood out in this one. [ATTACH]
We will probably leave what is left. They can use if for the mud oven too. I was going to pass some on to some local members here, but we burned...
The nice weather will be right around the corner before you know it. We are down to 3/4 of a cord and the stacks are not getting re-filled since...
That flange may have had the red stamped steel ring that rotted away and the black replacement one dropped into place. The repair kits work if...
About two cords, a bunch of uglies and two barrels of shop cut-offs. Our house is on the market and we are not re-stocking here. We will start...
Prayers from us Larry, that he may be at peace. Our thoughts are with you and your family.
That was a very nice gesture Dennis.
Very nice pictures TrinitySouth99 and will711.
I have to ask, why the dislike on the time change? We welcome it here.
I'll get up at 2:00 am and change them like they tell you too. It works better that way.:whistle:
I'm thinking I will be making a bunch more up in Whitefield, NH this year.
He will be more than welcomed to spend any time he would like with us.
Right Brian. He had a little hard time telling me and did it in a round about way. I asked him to be there for his friend and don't be shy if he...
Very nice. I pick the figured splits out of the wood stacks for future projects. This is spalted tiger maple that may be just a little too far...
I don't post on this thread much, but there is a family we know in need of prayers. My son has a good friend who lost his dad this weekend to a...
Have some of my mother-in-law''s cooking and you will only need a half day prep.:eek::rofl: :lol: