I'm curious too about the cause of the mold. A drop down stairway can leak cold air in to a warm room. I've seen bad dryer venting installs too....
Second this one. If this hardened steel, a piece can chip off with serious velocity. You can put the non-business end against a grinding wheel...
They will be out today around here after that wind yesterday. Ponds are stocked with trout and the trollers will be out. If there is late ice,...
Sorry to hear this news Marshel54 , I hope the Yorkie fills the void. Today was the first day in months that I just took a break from working on...
Sorry for your loss Chvymn99. We may be looking to adopt a dog in a few months so we scratched the itch and went to a shelter today. What an...
The turkey have something on their minds today. About 42 of them here. There were more to the right side of the field. [ATTACH]
Great pics as usual. I've got a bunch of Merrimack River stories if we ever all meet up,
I think I need a #12 at some point.
Do you know what you want to do with it as far as projects? If you are making boxes, cut chunks out as you go. If cutting into slabs, it looks...
It will be worth it in the end. You will find more if you need to scratch that itch.:yes: I pulled our stove out yesterday in anticipation of...
Very nice. Peaceful...
About 6 weeks if all goes to plan. It is moving along quickly now.
I set my goals this morning and got them done. Today was shut down day for the stove. I cleaned the liner bottom up with the soot eater. I took...
Managers special discount on that one.
I grew up eating French-Canadian boiled dinners, so I've written off eating them. I had to suffer today with pulled pork sliders, baked beans,...
Ocean fish like cod can have worms in the flesh. Worms come from the back end of seals and the cod consume it off the ocean floor. Well,...
If so, I call dibs on his cake.
Thoughts and prayers to you and your family Larry. We hope you find peace and healing.
I have quite a bit to do today, but first some coffee and breakfast and catch up here. We have some busy weeks ahead of us. Extra daylight is...
Grackles arrived. My relatives saw a few yellow warblers. We are getting there.