The wind is pretty busy here tonight. Here are the conditions on Mt. Washington in NH. [ATTACH]
It looks like the rounds I picked up with my neighbor last year. There was a dark brown stringy layer under the heavy bark. It was very light in...
I think those are fire kettles for their waterfire shows. History - WaterFire Providence
Very nice. I was looking at one at an antique store today. Ended up buying a small Plumb or Kelly hatchet. The hewing hatchet was very hefty.
I hope you are having a nice anniversary rottiman. AJtree88 , nice hex sign and a real nice barn. I hope you can post up some progress pics as...
Today's pan I picked up and put down a few times at an antique store. Unmarked and the handle felt small compared to other pans I have. It was...
An "h" replaces the "r" sometimes if preceded by an "a".
It's a porta potty omen... I've read it somewhere.
My first thought was ruffed grouse-ish. Does it have talons or chicken-like feet?
[ATTACH]
RAMPS & WILD LEEKS | Wild Harvest
Where did the name "ramps" come from?
Offer is in to buy ours, just paperwork for purchase and then buy other place.
mat60 , sorry to hear about your troubles. This group leans a good ear out when needed. My complaint today is reading and re-reading our house...
Any projects happening here? My shop is packed away til at least mid-May, so I have nothing to show for.
Nice tools metalcuttr, The three prong tool I thought was for lifting something out of a hole or furnace, but it is not heavy duty enough and no...
The toe-grabber didn't get her way about something today. [ATTACH]
There is a property in our city that is maybe a half acre, post war ranch house. It was a nice house and we'll maintained yard. Current...
Suburban, sure. When a neighbors property devalues your own property or can even scare away potential buyers of your property, that is where it...